Evorad RIS-PACS consists of the following modules:
- RIS, which implements the patient electronic record database and handles all information related to patients, examinations and radiology lab operation
- PACS, which handles image storage and communication to workstations and provides the advanced image processing viewer software
- DICOM Services, which implement the full DICOM protocol for communication with all imaging modalities including DICOM Printers and all DICOM workstations.
- Business Intelligence, which allows end-users to analyze all data stored in the database and produce informative reports for management.
- Integration Engine, which handles integration with external systems such as HIS via HL7, etc.
The RIS, PACS and DICOM modules are seamlessly integrated to a single system and use the same central database. Business Intelligence and Integration Engine modules are independent software solutions.
Additional information is available for: